The Army Rifle Association (ARA) is an independent registered charity (No. 1181714). Its objects are “are to promote military efficiency by encouraging disciplined marksmanship amongst members of the Army, by means of competitions and otherwise.”
- President – Maj General Charlie Collins DSO OBE
- Chair – Brig T Seal TD ADC DL
- Deputy Chair – Col M Simpson QVRM TD VR
- Secretary – CONACT ARA 2IC
- Finance Officer – Maj (Retd) Khusiman Gurung
- Honorary Treasurer – Col M Siebenaller TD VR
- Chief Clerk – Mrs S Treumann
- Facilities Manager – Mr M Pirie
- Pistol Team Captain – Capt D Blackett.
- Rifle Team Captain – Maj S Gill
- Smallbore Team Captain – SSgt M Steel
- Clay Target Team Captain – Maj D Middleton.
- T2T Rifle – Mr M Brown
- T2T Pistol – Mr M Brown
- ATSC Secretary – Mrs Z Chasemore